WA Bound

The worst thing about being pregnant is the isolation. 

That may sound odd because around every corner is a person who wants to ask how the pregnancy is going, bla bla bla. But what is missing from those people are invitations to get out and socialize. Everyone wants to know how bebe and I are doing, but no one wants to hang out with a pregnant person. 

To make matters worse, the hubby is working nights. So, alone at home I sit. 

Thank God my dear friend Cherie still thinks I am cool with out a glass of wine in my hand. We have a yoga/lunch date on Sunday. And then I get to hop on a plane with my mom and head to Olympia to spend some much overdue time with the Peterson's. The Peterson's just had a baby so I am sure they will still treat me like the same person I have always been (minus the glass of wine).

And just  reminder, pregnancy is not contagious and not all pregnant people sit around just wanting to talk about pregnancy. Believe me, I talk about it enough with my hubby and mom. 

Comments

Popular Posts