Woot! Happy! Love!

That pretty much sums up my 2010. I feel as though I have experienced so much joy in the past year that it just might carry me straight on through 2011.

2010 Highlights

I got married to Colin A. Thomasson. I have been in love with him for more than 12 years. I still smile uncontrollably when I look at our wedding photos or talk about 'married life". It was a beautiful day and we partied with our nearest and dearest! While every bride wishes this or that could have been different at their wedding, I really didn't give a damn in the end. It was perfect.


*photo by Jamie Lang, Jamie Lang Photography

I had a new roommate who used to be an old roommate all summer! Wendy Foster is the best roommate ever! Colin said she can come live with us whenever, wherever for as long as she likes! When I think about what I must be like to hangout with I often think of Wendy. I may be delusional, but I think we are a lot alike. Anyway, she was a calming force during the months leading up to the wedding. She is now an adopted daughter of my mom's. She likes to cook while I pour the wine. She actually talked me into taking shots on Flat Top after Colin talked her into it. She is one of my dearest friends in the whole wide world and I can't wait to see her again!



Forest Fair with my step bro, Wendy and Colin. What can I say. Forest Fair was the week after my wedding. It was a blast! Two of our newest friends joined us as well- Zobia and Carla!! We basically spent the weekend walking, talking, eating and drinking. It was amazing! There were a lot more pics, but someone decided to take them off Facebook...Zobia. lol If you have never been to Forest Fair and you enjoy the company of hippies, you are really missing out!


311 with besties and my dad. How much fun what that!! Nicole, Wendy, Wendy's roommate Nicole, Colin, my dad and I went to 311 the weekend before the wedding! It rained cats and dogs, but we sang and danced and drank like fish! I love that I have friends and family that can all come together in the name of Moose's Tooth parking lot concerts!



I have clearly not been posting in chronological order so what the hell, lets ad the bachelorette party to the great moments in 2010. I went out looking like a ridiculous pimp, took way too many shots, and rode a bull. Enough said. Oh, and then I had to get up about 5 hours later to work on my wedding floral arraignments, but that is a whole other story!




There were a lot of firsts, bests, once in a lifetimes in 2010. I am blessed to have some many wonder memories! Now if only I could get my hands on all the pictures!

Comments

Tilly said…
Hurray for BLOGS! I am so glad you are doing it! I love it!

Popular Posts