So Much for That

And by that I mean posting a little ditty each day. Oh, and January. So much for that month. I blinked and it was over.

It was one of the busiest work months on record. Business trips, budgets, new hires, new clients, mood swings, outbursts- you name it, it went down.

Now it is February and things seem to be right with the world once again.

My dad and his fiance finally tied the knot in New Zealand! I get to pick them up from the airport and be the first to congratulate them in person!

My brother is acting again- this time as Mark - the lead in Rent.

Colin and I are getting along better than ever. Can't take that for granted! Love every minute of it.

I'm turning 30- finally and thank God. I am so done with my 20s. Too bad I am so indecisive. I have no idea what I want or what I want to do. I think I just want to be 30 and move on! Once again I will miss my BFFs dearly at what ever shindig I have to celebrate but I will have my amazing family. What else could I ask for!


Comments

Popular Posts