What the hell happened to August?

I have no idea.
Lets take a peek at the pics - see if that sparks my memory!

Ah yes, Thaddeus turned 3!
T turning three!

Solo turned 25 for the 7th time!
Solo and J-Lo at Sullivan's


Sean and Zobia's friends and fam flew into town and we partied like rock stars! We partied so hard that no one took pics apparently.

Then there was Zobia's bacholorette party!
Zumba lesson


Hookah lesson


Vices are good in threes.


Followed by the wedding!! There are lots of pics, just non of me and Colin. We were too busy drinking wine and smoking hookah.

Followed by Colin and I moving!!
Master


Living Room


Anth and Betty loving some chaise time


Home is where the heart is.


Geez August, you wore me out! I expect nothing less from September!

Comments

Popular Posts